No front page content has been created yet.
To engage business leaders in the development of education policies that will match our K-12 education system to the needs of tomorrow's workforce.
To be the voice of business ensuring the success of Oklahoma students by connecting education outcomes to Oklahoma's economy and the needs of employers.
- We believe that the future prosperity of Oklahoma's economy depends upon the development of today's students.
- We believe business leaders should learn, unite and engage to be a strong champion for excellence in Oklahoma schools.
- We believe that education policies connected to outcomes that meet the needs of employers will give Oklahoma's students a better chance to succeed in tomorrow's workforce.
- We believe Oklahoma's students deserve an education system that prepares them for their future and free market principles like competition and accountability will build this system.
- We believe education should inspire students, enhance creativity and provide a strong foundation in knowledge by being student-centered, student-paced and focused on critical thinking.